Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by my Scrapaholic's buddy Gerri. Check out her cool blog http://apageatatime.blogspot.com/ (sorry no pun intended on the lack of your AC!)
Here are the rules:
Post 7 random things about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.
Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site so they know they've been tagged.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My neighbours are cows if they get out of line we're inviting them for a BBQ!
My left wrist doesn't work right, seriously
My penmanship sucks that's why I stamp!
I'm addicted to stampin' & scrappin'
I've never been to Maine but I have been to Mexico
I have three brainiac kids but you wouldn't know it
I'm hilarious (quoted from my eldest)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now to tag 7 friends...

No comments: