Wednesday, July 11, 2007





I joined a swap to make birthday cards for kids that you can do for a Stamp-a-stack. I signed up to make 19 cards for 5-7 year old girls. We're also to do the envelopes, mine's very simple but I wanted to make it so the card can be mailed out.

Supplies used:
Stamp sets:Pick a Petal, Petals wheel, Circle of Friendship stamp set
Ink: Stazon-Black, Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink
Card stock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Petals & Paisleys Double sided paper
Extras: Pretty in Pink Grosgrain, Silver Brads, Designer Label punch, 1/2" & 1 1/4" Circle punch, Corner Rounder punch, Horizontal Slot punch, Coluzzle
This was my very first tent card and I have to admit I absolutely love making these!!I'm overall happy with the final results.

No comments: