Monday, May 7, 2007

Shane Bernier

I've started a new quest in life. Many have heard about Shane Bernier and his wish with the make a wish foundation http://www.shaneswish.com/index.php . He suffers from Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. My mom suffers from Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia... well I have started making cards for this little guy. My original idea was to make 10... now I have decided to make as many cards as I can until one week prior to his birthday and ship them in time for him to oopen on his special day. The counts at 25, I think,I'll post more as they get completed. I have started taking them every where I go to have other people sign them for him. You can see them below! There seems to be one missing a very special one but I think I know who has it :) A special thanks goes out to Bonnie (aka raduse on SCS) for all the gorgeous house mouse images she sent me. What better way to use a blessing than to share it with someone else!

My message to Shane... hang in there little buddy God has plans for you!

No comments: