Thursday, June 7, 2007

Stampin' Stuff

Did you get your Preview mini in the mail yet? I just have to have that Zoofari set, both Kaisha and Paige like it (that's a rarity!!) but seriously that snake looks like he's smokin'! And new colours, that sky is just heavenly (pun intended) and the new designer papers available in 16 different colours!!! Oh could you imagine if it's in chocolate chip?!?! And the new chipboard and the brads... oh to have it all!!
Okay last post I mentioned my Father's Day cards... well I can't show you exactly what I'm doing cause it'll ruin the surprise but I'll give you a sneak peek of the cool shirts I made with some of my scraps. We have many golfers in our church so I wanted to make shirts that sorta suited them (no pun intended). In the background you can see my rack of shirts already to be mounted (63 so far but many more to be made).



Now for class on Monday.
There are a few ladies that have been waiting patiently for this class. At the beginning of this segment I offered for every lady that attended 3 classes they will get a free tote to put their scissors, adhesives... into. Almost all have received their's or will be getting one soon. The cool thing is they can stamp them, add embelishments and personalize them all they want!!

But that's not the big news. Throw into the pot every class attended their name goes into a draw for a free set of stamps and they go nuts. We've had 5 classes so far and there are 2 ladies that have 5 ballots each and will get their sixth on Monday night. Perfect attendance ladies! The stipulation is that they have to be there to get their choice of stamp set. I know which one Audra wants if she wins, I'm wondering which one Kimmy will pick if she wins since I know she wants 3 of them... If you won which one would you pick? Leave me a comment here of which stamp set you'd pick and why that one?

By the RSVP replies we'll be having our biggest class yet with a few extra guests attending for the first time! Welcome ladies and prepare to have a fun night out with this zanny bunch!
Here's a glimpse of the cards we'll be making for the night. We'll be doing some 2 step stamping, wheeling, brayering and some crayon resist. So bring your adhesive rollers, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig if you have one and prepare to have a wheelie good time.

1 comment:

Gerrie said...

Like the new blog look.
Cool Totes. Love the colours.
Glad you had fun at Scrapaholics the other night. We were blown away by the turnout and the favourable comments. We'll be seeing more of you now will we>
Great!