Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dad's Lil' Tin Book

I received a few emails asking about my dad's little tin so here's some info: The tin is 2.75"x3.5" I took pictures of the many pages so you'd get a better look. I missed one page so I'll have to go snap that tomorrow. Each page had a lil' tag in it with the information about the picture (who, occassion, date). I wanted to make sure I had a picture of each grandchild which made the book a lil overstuffed but hey we have a big family! Dad loved it!!
Kaisha snapped a couple pictures of him looking through it and showing Terry.


1 comment:

Gerrie said...

You've been tagged.
Here are the rules:
Post 7 random things about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.
Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site so they know they've been tagged.